An excellent benefits package is one of the reasons why DataSync Technologies was listed in Washingtonian magazine’s 50 Great Places to Work in the DC Area. Our success is founded on the abilities of our team and we believe that, to obtain and retain top talent, it is essential to ensure they are compensated well, both with a great salary and with additional perks that make coming to work a pleasure.
Some of the benefits you’ll enjoy as a DataSync Technologies employee include:
- Compensation: Base salaries for all positions, including data analytics jobs with security clearance, are highly competitive. DataSync Technologies makes an automatic contribution to employees’ 401(k) plans. We also offer profit sharing and equity ownership opportunities. Many team members receive cash bonuses based on performance, as well as referral bonuses that have previously included Caribbean cruises and extra vacation hours.
- R&R: Ample paid time off is essential to maintaining a good work-life balance. All employees receive PTO annual vacation/sick hours, which are available from year one. That’s in addition to 10 paid federal holidays and one week of maternity/paternity leave.
- Benefits: We provide full coverage for medical, prescription and dental insurance, life and accidental death insurance, and short- and long-term disability insurance.
- Professional growth: In addition to both formal and informal mentorship opportunities with our senior staff, DataSync provides multiple avenues for training and professional growth.
- Work flexibility: Subject to the demands of our clients and of specific projects, DataSync employees enjoy a great deal of flexibility when it comes to working hours, start and leave times, and compressed workweeks.